Friday 14 February 2014

My Success Story

My name is Sabrina Mehrani d/o (Late) Dad Ali resident of Kamaris Gulmit Gojal. After giving my papers of F.Sc I got an opportunity to for an E-Marketing course at the Karakoram Area Development Organization (KADO) Gulmit.  In the month of November I completed the course.
After the completion of the course I have been offer to join the KADO Business Development Center on my performance bases. Initially I started to write the SEO content writing for a fashion website “Stylesvilla”. For almost two months I wrote at least articles for the website from which half of them were published on the website.
After that I started working on profile writing for an online news website Mountain TV. I have been also given the opportunity to train the students at the KADO, for how to write profile. I am been the first student who’s profile was first published on the online news website.
Now I am working on the project of Wakhi Language. We are conducting interviews to find out the old Wakhi stories and history.  From the stories and history we are finding out the vanishing words. It is been a great task to work on our language which is been declared as vanishing language by the UNISCO.
I have also started bidding on the Odesk to find online jobs and along with it I have plan to start news writing on the allvoices. I have completed my profile and after the Wakhi language project I am going to start the news writing for allvoices.

It is been a great opportunity to work online sitting at home town and my aim to transfer my skills and knowledge to the other students of KADO.


                                                                                                        By :Sabrina Mehrani

No comments:

Post a Comment